Here’s what is news to me:
- Dell’s Latitude 2100 reviewed: smart, but a bit heavy for afterschool use
I just thought that the toting mechanism on these laptops was cool. Of course, I’m also all for computers in education.
- The Not-So-Safe Apple MagSafe Gallery
I don’t hate Macs, just smug Mac users. That’s why I liked this post.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview Registration
- Talks Mary Roach: 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm
This is a complete non sequitur, but I assure you an entertaining video, and completely safe for work. I encountered it on Digg. TED is full of interesting videos, though this video is the first of its kind that I’ve seen on the site.
- How Many Spaces after a Period: One or Two?
This one is also a bit random (also from Digg), but I, like the author, was also quite shocked! “This is worse than Pluto being stripped of planetary status.” Agreed.